Setting up a strong network that is aligned with your budgetary plans and business objective since is a key element of providing better customer experience. P.I. Works engineers use our Smart Network Planning product to identify and implement the optimum site expansion strategy and new site positioning.
High level Planning: Perform network design based on technical and business requirements
- Ran Planning
- Access Transmission Planning
- Core Planning
Low level Planning: Allocate resources to the correct activity for optimal configuration of network elements.
- Coverage Planning
- Capacity Planning
- Frequency & Resource Planning
- IP/MPLS Planning
- Fronthaul/Backhaul Microwave Planning
- License / Feature Planning
P.I. Works uSON product family in the hands of expert network engineers automates network quality optimization, finding and implementing the best solution. The objective is to make the network more competitive with cost effective solutions. Centralized SON, Performance Management, End to End (E2E) Tuning and Troubleshooting, Configuration Management are the products used throughout the process.
- Network Parameters Tuning
- End to End Feature Implementation
- Carrier, Band & Refarming Implementation
- Frequency, Code & Resource Optimization
- Interference Management
- VoLTE Optimization
- Address Coverage & Quality Related issues
- VIP & Corporate Customer Complaint Analysis
- Benchmark & VIP Route Assurance
- IP/MPLS Network Optimization
- Fronthaul/Backhaul Microwave Network Optimization
- Core Network Optimization
On-going operation and management of your network based on a well-defined SLA is successfully done by P.I. Works. Use of automation in network operations minimize human errors in the network and improve overall efficiency.
- Configuration Management
- New Site & Revisions
- Vendor Swap
- Mobile Site Integrations
- IP Conversion & Rerouting
- Planned / Unplanned Event Handling
- Operations Automation