PI WORKS TR BİLİŞİM HİZMETLERİ SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. (collectively, “Company”, “us” or “we”) takes maximum care of security of your personal data. This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy describes the types of personal data we collect, the purposes for which we collect that personal data, the other parties with whom we may share it and the measures we take to protect the security of the data. It also tells you about your rights and choices with respect to your personal data, and how you can contact us about our privacy practices. Please see below for further details about our terms and policies regarding processing of personal data.
1.Collection, Processing and Purposes of Processing of Personal Data
Your personal data shall be collected and used by our Company;
- for execution and administration of employment,
- for ensuring security of our Company and/or for lawful purposes,
- for integrating you to our CRM system,
- for enabling you to benefit from the services and other opportunities within the scope of service agreement and/or for performance of commercial, financial, legal obligations and liabilities in such respect,
- to be contacted by Company, by phone or email, and provide information about its solutions, products, services and events,
- for enabling you to receive email communications tailored to your interest, on Company, its solutions, products, services and events,
- for enabling you to influence Company by receiving and completing surveys;
- for enabling you to be contacted by phone or email to pre-book Company events and set up a meeting with Company at a 3rd party event,
- for enabling you to be contacted, by phone or email, for sales prospections and/or solicitations tailored to your interests and
- for any other reason to be deemed necessary by the Company.
2.Personal Data Collected
Data collected by our Company is limited to the purposes identified above. You are not obliged to provide your personal data; however, if you do not provide your personal data, it might become impossible to achieve all or some of the above purposes.
For the purposes stated in a and b above, the following information can be collected:
- First / last Name
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Address/ postal code
- Phone number
For the purposes stated in c,d,e,f,g,h,I above, the following information can be collected:
- First / last Name
- E-mail address
- Business Phone
- Job Title
Our Company might collect additional information where necessary.
3.To Whom and For Which Purposes the Processed Personal Data May Be Transferred
When it is required for the purposes stated above, we may transfer your personal data to governmental institutions/offices and servers located abroad of the programs/applications used by our Company (e.g. Microsoft Azure, Campaign Monitor and BambooHR etc.).s
4.Method and Legal Cause of Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data is obtained by various means in all kinds of written or electronic communication/environments such as the forms in our website, your business card, cookies in our website for full and proper performance of our obligations arising from contracts executed by our Company, from the law, in accordance with the purposes stated above.
Our Company protects your personal data in full compliance with all reasonable technical and administrative security controls, which are required to be conducted according to information security standards and procedures, and at an appropriate level against the potential risks.
6.Links to Websites not Controlled by Company
Our website may provide links to third-party websites that may be of interest to you.
Our Company has no control over the content of third-party websites or over their practices as regards the protection of any personal data they may collect. Accordingly, our Company does not have any liability regarding the processing of your personal data by such third parties. You are responsible for reviewing such third-party privacy and personal data protection policies.
When browsing the website, cookies may be placed on your terminal (computer, mobile, tablet), subject to the choices you have previously expressed in your navigator parameters. When you use our website, you will be deemed to have accepted the collection of your personal data by cookies.
A cookie is small text file containing information about the user’s browsing on a website, the main purpose of which is to improve the user’s consultation of the website and permit access to personalized contents. Cookies may be temporary (in such case, the cookie will be deleted automatically upon closing the browser) or permanent (in such case, the cookie will remain stored in the terminal until the date it expires.
8.Data Subject’s Rights
You have the following rights;
- Right to acknowledge whether the personal data is processed,
- Right to request information on the matter, if the personal data is processed,
- Right to acknowledge the purpose of processing of personal data and whether the personal data is used in accordance with such purpose,
- Right to know the third parties to which the personal data are transmitted domestically or in abroad,
- If the personal data is processed wrongfully or deficiently, right to request for correction of the personal data and to request notification of the transaction performed in this respect to third parties, to which personal data is transferred,
- Right to request for deletion or disposal of the personal data,
- Right to object to occurrence of a circumstance against the interest of the data subject, which came to existence as a result of analyzing the processed data exclusively by automatic systems,
- Right to request for compensation for the damages incurred due to unlawful processing of personal data.
When you submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company, our Company shall respond to such request without any charge and within 30 days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request.
For any query or request concerning this policy and/or to exercise your rights as set out above, you may communicate with us via electronic mail or postal mail to the addresses indicated below, enclosing a copy of your identity document to:
Lastly you may, at any time, unsubscribe from all our Company’s commercial communications through a link provided in each email communication.