- 30% OpEx and CapEx reduction through AI-based automation
- 70% congestion problems resolved
- 5% reduced electricity costs through AI Based Energy Saving
- 18% faster download speeds
- 3X higher-traffic handled with no service quality problems during Special Events
- Machine learning powered proactive network management to take customer focused actions and increase net promoter score.
- Set-and-forget approach with cognitive site profiling, exclusion management and auto-rollback mechanisms.
- Open-API support, flexible & fully configurable policies make future-ready closed-loop operation viable.
- 50+ AI-based & field proven modules supporting all vendors and all technologies including 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G.
- Shared network support for secure data segregation
Select EXA Modules
- Energy Saving evaluates carrier loads in a centralized way. Based on macro-macro, macros-small cell, inter-technology, inter-band traffic patterns, it automatically forecasts the traffic and turns off/on network elements to reduce energy costs and carbon footprint.
- Code (PSC/PCI/RSI) Optimization offers user mobility and cell type aware code planning optimization with two modes of operations; bulk planning and conflict resolution.
- Plug and Play offers best initial site configuration including but not limited to PCI/RSI/PSC/BCCH/BSIC codes and initial neighbor relations for rapid and consistent network rollouts.
- Special Event Handling takes instant improvement actions prior to and during the planned and unplanned customer events based on its machine learning powered anomaly detection algorithms.
- Cell Outage Detection and Compensation instantaneously acts and compensates the cell outages as well as the sleeping cell and sick cell problems to reduce customer complaints, churn, traffic loss and decrease in MTTR (Mean Time to Recover).
- Hybrid Load Balancing module dynamically offloads traffic from heavily utilized cells by intra-frequency, inter-frequency and IRAT traffic steering actions in order to proactively prevent congestion issues and minimize site capacity expansion needs by considering load quality status on target carriers.
- Mobility Robustness Optimization improves the mobility experience of subscribers by resolving the handover problems and ping-pong activities based on the data collected from source and target cells in heterogeneous networks.
- Automated Inconsistency Correction ensures defect-free network configuration and compliance with the golden configuration settings.
- Automated Neighbor Relations accepts the mobility management policies set from web-user interface and identifies optimum intra-frequency, inter-frequency and inter-technology neighbors, including inter-OSS, inter-vendor borders with call-trace enabled operation.
- Single Pane of Glass for end-to-end network performance monitoring
- No Coding required to create and schedule dashboards and reports
- Easy-to-Analyze interactive dashboards and reports for your entire network
- Unified & Vendor Agnostic KPIs to tidy-up vendor complexity for simpler network monitoring
- Proactive Response to performance issues with self-service reporting and proactive alarms
- Multi-tenant custom interactive dashboards and flexible user management: VantagePM allows fully customizable dashboards for any type of user profile and also for user defined custom roles with flexible rights. It provides user access/rights management in a fully controlled manner.
- Extensive “off-the-shelf” interface adaptors and reporting libraries: Fast integration of any VantagePM module to the network with full functionality is a distinct advantage. It provides significant time to market reduction and improves engineering efficiency.
- RAN, Transmission, Core, IN/IT Network support: VantagePM ensures end to end network performance monitoring by correlating and reporting data from different domains.
- PM, CM, FM, CEM, Ticketing, P.I. Works EXA data correlation: Solution combines the data from multiple, disparate sources. Analyzed results are reported to northbound trouble-ticketing and network management systems.
- Web-user interface with advanced reporting and map visualization: Enhanced user experience and reporting functionalities are combined with complex mapping features to ensure comprehensive network performance analysis.
- Proactive quality and SLA management with smart anomaly detection: Alarm service of VantagePM tracks all the managed systems 24/7 and enables smooth network operations with proactive and timely alarm notification.
- Drill-down and roll-up functionalities: VantagePM helps you take preventive & proactive actions with precise drilldown and complex rollup functionalities across the reporting infrastructure.
- Shared network support: This is provided from a single platform with advanced data segregation and combination capabilities.
- 13% Less CapEX
- 70% reduced investment to old mobile technologies
- Better ROI with customer-centric investment plan
- Avoid Unnecessary Investment through predictive traffic analysis and AI
- Optimal site addition & removal suggestions: SmartPlan proposes the best candidate locations for new site rollouts by accurately identifying high-traffic zones. Also it identifies the under-utilized sites and suggests to remove capacity if not needed to have the lowest OpEx possible.
- Small-cell rollout locations: Best candidate locations for new small cell rollouts are automatically identified allowing macro traffic off-load for better broadband experience.
- Capacity expansion proposals: SmartPlan is aware of capacity expansion needed to resolve high traffic demand bottlenecks by considering proposed cell site configurations and operator layer management strategy.
- Site rehoming planning: Under-utilized cell site candidates are proposed to be re-homed for increased utilization, CapEx saving and enhanced subscriber experience.
- Map based results visualization: Planning engineers can visualize candidate cell location on the map with comprehensive heatmap capabilities.
- Per element traffic modeling: SmartPlan is capable of being scheduled to run regularly and propose new plans in a fully automated fashion.
- Integration with EXA and external data: P.I. Works EXA’s optimization actions are used to shape capacity expansion and new site decisions. Furthermore, it is easy to integrate and correlate with many external data sources like CEM, crowdsourced metrics and site revenue information.
- Granular view of customer experience
- Reduced subscriber churn via generating an accurate interpretation of the network and the customer data.
- Driveless optimization with internal geolocation engine
- Interoperability with EXA increases the precision of automated optimization actions to have targeted customer centric actions.
- Concurrent, correlated and layered visualization: Data retrieved from different sources are correlated and visualized on the same map to allow complex multidimensional analysis.
- Third party data sources: With a flexible configuration-based structure, any location based data source can be easily incorporated into the Experia.
- Internal call-trace processing engine: User events pinpointed with high precision based on call-trace analysis to get real customer experience insights.
- Pinpoint and heatmap presentation: Engineers can visualize the data in different formats with just a few clicks. Legends and selective colors will adapt automatically.
- Best serving cell analysis: The product supports best serving cells visualization as a heatmap based on signal strength levels.
- Flexible benchmarking: Comparison based on quality metrics is available for configurable benchmarking items such as service provider, phone brand.
- Crowdsourced and user application data analysis: Signal strength, coverage and crowdsourced quality metrics gathered from user equipment are overlaid on the same map. The data displayed on the map provides the results at a street level.
- Enabling a defect-free network for better customer experience and reduced customer complaint
- 1100 man-day savings in a year with Closed Loop Actions
- Continuous change management achieved through historical parameter tracking
- Rapid Integration Time of off-the-shelf functions. Time to result is approximately 2 weeks
- Multiple technology support: Including 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G.
- Multi-vendor support: Capabilities span Ericsson, Huawei, Nokia, Alcatel- Lucent and Samsung, ZTE and so on.
- Historical parameter change tracking: Users can easily query parameter changes for a defined time period. No need to prior SQL or coding knowledge.
- Distribution analysis: Parameter values are shown with histograms for the selected network zone and time period.
- Finder audits: It recommends the optimum cell configuration based on the policies of the operator, such as finding the best PCI, PSC or BCCH for the selected cell location.
- Configuration audits: Helps you quickly identify the inconsistent configuration parameters for a selected zone such as missing neighbor definition, incorrect external cell definitions or conflicting cell code usage.
- Parameter compliance: It maintains the consistency of the network configuration based on operator’s network management strategy.
- Driveless tuning which leads to fewer drive tests to optimize your network
- Open-Loop Optimization to empower your engineers
- Reduced customer churn via better quality of service
- Faster Integration along with the reduced engineering costs
- Detailed neighbor analysis for more effective analysis of the collocated cells.
- Detailed root cause analysis: KPI trend analysis on a map and histogram gives you the most accurate information about the network quality.
- Neighbor analysis with neighbor performance statistics: Correlation of configuration management, planning, drive-test and trace data highlights the problems in the RF environment and cell to cell settings.
- Troubleshooting: Network issues are detected even before it affects the customer experience. The product utilizes the near real-time network inputs, including UE measurements, call traces, performance management counters, and configuration management data.
- Cell visuals coupled with the street view experience: In order to produce actionable insights, cell images and street view experience are provided on top of the configuration and performance indicators.
- Rich map visualization: Map visualization feature provides location-based service analysis capability which is powered by the measured coverage distance (TA or PRACH).
- Built-in technology packages: 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G integration packages provide multi-technology optimization capabilities.
- Drive test log interface support: Thematic mapping on CM, PM, trace and planning data provides full visibility on the radio network performance.